Dear all

We have been using ternary plots for a few years to help interpret ground gas monitoring results (although I have to admit we got the idea from TerraConsult and Newcastle University).

We’ve produced a guide to the different ways ternary plots are drawn and used.  We find it especially useful for identifying when concentrations of  carbon dioxide above 5%  pose a risk or not (normally not, unless the source is mine workings, landfill or volcanic emissions).

Hope it is useful.

Steve Wilson, Technical Director

The Environmental Protection Group Ltd

Tel 07971 277869

www.epg-ltd.co.uk

Disclaimer:

Information contained in this e-mail is intended for the use of the addressee only and is confidential and may contain commercially sensitive material.  Any dissemination, copying or other use of this communication, other than for which it is explicitly intended, without the permission of the sender is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please advise the sender immediately and delete it from your system.

Whilst all e-mails are screened for know viruses, the Company cannot accept responsibility for any which may have been transmitted.

To unsubscribe from the CONTAMINATED-LAND-STRATEGIES list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=CONTAMINATED-LAND-STRATEGIES&A=1