Ah not interesting to anyone ever but I go with the following critical categories:

> the manifesto that prompted them seeks to dissolve, rather than create, as with modernist manifestos (see Poetry of the Revolution), 'avant garde' and the differences between poetics, so my work is rhizomatic and neo-modern, but also post-modern and anti-rhizomatic, as it does not seek to repeat difference like a rhizome does. The poems and processes the manifesto has helped generate then suggest I am and am not a schizo. JH Prynne rejects Olson's 'Polis' for 'discretion', so that Prynne instead suspends identification (see The White Stones). This is because the Polis, Olson's moral centre of gravity, is unable to reconcile the nomadic with the need for settlement (From Pound to Prynne p). I think the ambivalent acceptance of 'schizo' in my first few poems, via their immoralism, is similarly restless
I go on to say something about mechanical energy, how it is always the same in an isolated system.

Luke

To unsubscribe from the BRITISH-IRISH-POETS list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=BRITISH-IRISH-POETS&A=1