From: Britain-Nepal Academic Council announcement list [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of STADDON Sam
Sent: 28 August 2018 15:20
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Request for advise on fieldtrip support in Nepal

Dear all,

I currently have the great privilege of organising a fieldtrip to Nepal for students on the University of Edinburgh's Masters in Environment and Development, to take place in April 2019 for around 10 days. I am looking for suggestions for organisations or institutes or individuals who may be able to help with logistical support for the trip e.g. organising accommodation and travel, and I wondered if anyone on the list would be able to make any suggestions?

Many thanks in advance for any advice you're able to provide,

Sam

---

Dr Sam Staddon

ESRC Global Challenges Research Fund Fellow

Lecturer in Environment & Development

School of GeoSciences, University of Edinburgh

G22e, Drummond Library, Drummond Street, EH8 9XP. +44 (0)131 6502269

http://www.geos.ed.ac.uk/homes/sstaddon

Some of my papers:

Staddon (2017) Reflecting on personal and professional energy stories in energy demand research

Staddon, Nightingale & Shrestha (2015) Exploring participation in ecological monitoring in Nepal's community forests

Staddon, Nightingale & Shrestha (2014) The social nature of participatory ecological monitoring

To unsubscribe from the BNAC list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=BNAC&A=1

BU is a Disability Confident Employer and has signed up to the Mindful Employer charter. Information about the accessibility of University buildings can be found on the BU DisabledGo webpages. This email is intended only for the person to whom it is addressed and may contain confidential information. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender and delete this email, which must not be copied, distributed or disclosed to any other person. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Bournemouth University or its subsidiary companies. Nor can any contract be formed on behalf of the University or its subsidiary companies via email.