Dear Colleagues,

We have the following periodical series on offer:

Revue de l’Art Français Ancien et Moderne Vol.7, 1891- vol. 22, 1906

This is a sub-series of Nouvelles Archives de l’Art Français,  Troisième série,

The series/periodical is bound, 22.3cm (height).

Once again, if you would like to have this, you will need to collect it from our library.

Yours sincerely,

Andrea Gilbert

Hertford House, Manchester Square,
London W1U 3BN

Ph: 44 (0)207 563 9500

www.wallacecollection.org

Sir Richard Wallace: The Collector | Exhibition now open | 20 June 2018 – 6 January 2019 | Free Admission

Wallace Notice: Members of Wallace Collection staff cannot accept liability for opinions they may express on objects submitted for identification or for information; neither can they give valuations. Reproductions of works of art and correspondence may be retained by the Collection for research purposes. The information contained in this e-mail message and any attached files may be confidential information, and may also be the subject of legal professional privilege. If you are not the intended recipient any use, disclosure or copying of this e-mail is unauthorised. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete all copies of this transmission together with any attachments. The views expressed here are solely my own and do not necessarily represent those of the Wallace Collection. Although this email and any attachments are believed to be free of any virus or other defects which may harm your IT system, no responsibility is accepted by the Wallace Collection for any loss or damage arising from the receipt of this email.

Visit the official page of ARLIS UK & Ireland http://www.arlis.net/Home. Subscribe to https://arlismatters.wordpress.com/, to receive regular posts on art library and archive matters; news, print and digital art and design resources, artists’ books, recent and upcoming events and exhibitions, ARLIS/UK & Ireland publications, job listings and professional profiles.