The deadline for abstract submission for 'GARNet2018: a Plant Science
Showcase' is fast approaching!

This meeting will be held at the University of York on September
18th-19th 2018

https://garnet2018.weebly.com/

Please encourage your colleagues to attend as we are providing many
opportunities for early career researchers to present their data (10
talks selected from submitted abstracts, 15 flash presentations and two
poster sessions).

The meeting is split into five sessions:
Session I: Large Scale Biology
Session II: Innovations in Hormone Signaling
Session III: Interacting with the Environment
Session IV: Out of Arabidopsis
Session V: Novel methods in Cell Imaging

https://garnet2018.weebly.com/schedule.html

The keynote plenary is provided by Professor Ottoline Leyser and we have
invited an outstanding selection of International and UK-based speakers
to present their lab's work.

In addition we are hosting a pre-meeting workshop entitled 'Taking the
scary route: Scientific careers away from the well worn path' which is
organised by Dr Katharine Hubbard as well as a discussion session on
Open data led by Professor Andrew Millar.

The deadline for abstract submission is August 20th whilst the final day
for registration is September 1st.

https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/garnet2018-a-plant-science-showcase-tickets-44831580464

Please spread the word :)

Cheers,
Geraint Parry on behalf of the GARNet Advisory Committee.