Clinical Trials Statistician, Imperial College London

Imperial Clinical Trials Unit, School of Public Health
Salary: £36,926 – £45,547 plus benefits per annum
Reference: MED00644

CLOSING DATE 19/08/2018

Are you looking to develop a worthwhile career in medical statistics?
We are seeking to appoint two clinical trials statisticians to join our expanding statistical team at the Imperial Clinical Trials Unit. We offer experience across an extensive portfolio of trials and other studies with prospective designs. These range from early phase to large confirmatory studies, and across a variety of therapeutic areas including cancer, cardiovascular and metabolic diseases, respiratory disease, surgery, emergency medicine and critical care.

The statisticians appointed will provide statistical support to a portfolio of surgery and cancer studies which span from interventional RCTs to device trials. These trials have recently been awarded funding from public, charity, and commercial funders. This is a unique opportunity for those successful to support and follow through the trials from the beginning.
As the trials proceed, this will require you to have close collaboration with trial teams to support in all aspects of trial set up, from devising and providing the randomization list, developing the statistical analysis plan, having input in the database design, participating in regular trial team meetings, and having an important role in writing reports for Data Monitoring Committee (DMC) meetings, and guiding their meetings. As trial statistician you will have responsibility for the statistical analysis of the trial data, evaluation of the results and preparing the results as a contributor to publications in peer reviewed journals.

More Information>>>
http://www.imperial.ac.uk/jobs/description/MED00644/clinical-trial-statistician-x2-posts

SIGNOFF allstat