Dear AHFAP @ JISC MAIL
I keep trying to UNSUBSCRIBE and I keep getting more emails!
Can you please unsubscribe me to ALL Jisc emails and all AHFAP emails too,
Thanks
David
www.davidhevey.com

On 19 Aug 2018, at 10:24, Claire Collins <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Yes, I think this is a very good idea too.

Also while we have a string of freelancers in this thread, I’ll take the opportunity to ask if anyone has some interesting stories of work they have been involved in or stories of the general trials and tribulations of being a Freelance Cultural Heritage Photographer that they might like to share at this year’s conference? I remember Antonia did a talk a couple of years back which I thoroughly enjoyed. We still have a couple of places left for speakers and I think this would be an interesting and potentially amusing subject……

Claire

<Screen Shot 2018-01-03 at 14.57.02 copy.png>
07961 108831