Many thanks Julie, that is interesting. Do you have any more detail on
the location of the cut marks on the scapula? Are they on the main part
of the blade, or on the neck or the articulation?

Best wishes,

Julia

*Dr Julia E. M. Cussans*
Archaeozoologist

<http://www.facebook.com/ArchaeologicalSolutions>
<http://twitter.com/ArchaeologicalS>
<http://www.archaeologicalsolutions.co.uk>
*Bury St Edmunds: *6 Brunel Business Court, Eastern Way, Bury St
Edmunds, Suffolk, IP32 7AJ.  01284 765 210
*Shefford: *PI House, r/o 23 Clifton Road, Shefford, Bedfordshire, SG17
5AF.  01462 850 483
*Ware: *Sucklings Yard, Church Street, Ware, Hertfordshire, SG12
9EN.  Mon, Weds & Thurs: 01920 469 090

The information contained in this e-mail message and any attachments is
confidential information intended only for the use of individuals or
entities named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended
recipient you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution
or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have
e-mail at the originating address.

---