As I and others noted before, it is difficult without proper lighting and magnification. Regular light optical microscopes and basic Dino lites don’t produce accurate enough images for consistent analysis. There is no substitute for high quality technology to do this kind of analysis. Another option is to hook up with someone who has access to better technology. Most are happy to provide access if you are willing to coauthor with them.
Sincerely
Haskel

Haskel Greenfield
Sent from my iPhone