I also believe that the Ultra course view only supports LTI 2 (which is
now being deprecated by IMS), but I am currently at BbWorld so can check
this.  Is it the Ultra course view that you are asking about Joe?  Or is
it just about the original course view under SaaS?

I am in the process of completing an update to my PHP LTI library to add
support for LTI 1.3 (due for publication soon) after which I will update
the WebPA connector.  This would then enable it to support any current
release of LTI.  Do you have a timescale in mind?

Stephen