Hello

We are looking for some to help us with our evaluation of the European Researchers’ Night across Bristol and Bath. They’ll work with me and the Evaluation officer at Bristol. A good opportunity to get some evaluation experience on a real project.

https://www.thesubath.com/jobs/vacancy/4313/

Please note that it’s budgeted at £11.37 ph for 175 hours. If you think you could do it quicker, we can pay a higher hourly rate for fewer hours. The total budget is fixed, but we’re pretty flexible on other things.

Best wishes
Helen

Helen Featherstone, PhD
Head of Public Engagement

My office hours are Wednesdays, Thursdays and alternate Fridays.

+44 (0)1225 3853 53

+44 (0)7890 779 182

@HFeatherstone

http://www.bath.ac.uk/marketing/public-engagement/index.html

cid:image001.jpg@01D2F0DF.BC756870      cid:image005.jpg@01D4018C.E4D41320      cid:image003.jpg@01D2F0DF.BC756870

To unsubscribe from the VSG list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=VSG&A=1