Dear all,

We are currently proposing a themed volume on *Ageing and Mobility* in the
journal *Research in Transportation Business and Management*. Attached you
can find the call for papers with all the information about the invited
topics related to this themed volume.

If you are interested in submitting a paper, you are kindly requested to
notify us and send a *3**00 word abstract by the 20th August 2018 *to
[log in to unmask] and [log in to unmask]

Following the review of all the abstracts received we will submit the
proposal to the editors for consideration and provide feedback to the
authors.

We expect the full papers by 19th November 2018 to start the review
process. We expect publication of the themed volume before the end of 2019.

Please feel free to forward this proposed call for papers to anyone who
might be interested in submitting a paper. We look forward to receiving
your abstracts.

Thanks and kind regards,

Deborah and Maria

Prof. Maria Attard,
Head, Department of Geography, Faculty of Arts
Director of the Institute for Climate Change and Sustainable Development,
OH132, University of Malta, Msida MSD2080, Malta
e: [log in to unmask]; t: +356 2340 2147; w: www.um.edu.mt/iccsd; w:
www.um.edu.mt/profile/maria.attard