Dear Professors/Researchers/Scientists,

We are in the process of editing a volume titled
Hybrid Computational Intelligence: Research and Applications
 to be published by CRC Press, UK in 2019.

I would request you to kindly consider to submit your valuable contributions for enriching the scholarly content of the proposed volume.

The details regarding the volume is available at http://
hcira
.teamsb.net/

Please consider to circulate this information to your interested colleagues and peers.

Best regards,

Dr. Siddhartha Bhattacharyya D. Litt.

FIEI, FIETE, LFOSI, SMIEEE, SMACM, SMIETI, LMCSI, LMISTE, MIET(UK), MIAENG, MIRSS, MIAASSE, MCSTA, MIDES, MISSIP, MSDIWC
Dean (Research & Development/Academic Affairs)
RCC Institute of Information Technology
Canal South Road, Beliaghata, Kolkata 700 015, INDIA
Mobile: +919830354195
ResearcherID: H-6136-2018
Editor in Chief, International Journal of Hybrid Intelligence
Associate Editor, CAAI Transactions on Intelligence Technology
Member of Editorial Board
International Journal of Engineering, Science and Technology

Series Editor
Frontiers in Computational Intelligence, DeGruyter