Just to add my comments out of my research on The Nature of Order, and the mirror of the self test in particular:

(1) the best of all his works is The Nature of Order, or the notion of wholeness: (1) The nature of wholeness, and (2) genesis of wholeness.

(2) the mirror of the self test is a reliable scientific instrument to capture wholeness or living structure. One has to see things figuratively or holistically rather than analytically when is tested for the mirror of the self experiment; see our previous experiment (http://hig.diva-portal.org/smash/record.jsf?pid=diva2%3A805296&dswid=3430). We are currently doing more testing and computation.

Thanks and cheers.

Bin