Dear colleagues,

This is a post we're currently advertising for those of you who may have an interest in international students and academic literacies/genres within the dynamic context of a pre-sessional course. Feel free to get in touch for questions:

Summer Pre-sessional Tutor
Reference

PS2018c

Institution

University of Warwick (Centre for Applied Linguistics)

Job Type

Temporary EAP Tutor

Location

Main Campus, University of Warwick (Coventry)

Job Details
We are looking to appoint experienced EAP Tutors to teach on our 6-week Pre-sessional Course over summer 2018. Dates are August 6th - September 14th. There is a Saturday afternoon induction for new tutors (August 4th, 2-5pm, with a payment of £52.77), and a pre-course meeting at 4.30 pm on Sunday 5th.
Applicants should have an Honours degree (or equivalent) and an English Language Teaching qualification (e.g. DELTA), and ideally also a Masters degree (preferably ELT/Education related) together with some EAP teaching experience. (For the most part, our class groups are organised on a subject-specific basis.)
Job applications are treated on a rolling basis until the programme is fully staffed.
Job Salary & Benefits
Tutors are paid on the basis of a 20-hour teaching + 20-hour preparation week at £17.59 per hour, making £703.60 per week. Non-local staff will be offered free on-campus accommodation.
Further Information
To apply for one of these positions, please email a CV to Nigel Prentice, Director of the Pre-sessional, at: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> . Nigel would also be happy to answer informal enquiries.
Closing Date

30/07/2018

Interview Date

31/07/2018

06/08/2018

Sal Consoli<http://www2.warwick.ac.uk/study/csde/gsp/eportfolio/directory/pg/live/u1556602>
ESRC-PhD Researcher
Pre-sessional Assistant Director of Studies
Centre for Applied Linguistics

Associate Teaching Fellow
School of Modern Languages

Associate Teaching Fellow
Institute of Advanced Teaching and Learning

University of Warwick
TEL: +447747572016

Co-convenor: FOLLM: Forum on Language Learning Motivation
Visit follmresearch.wordpress.com<http://follmresearch.wordpress.com/>

Press Officer for The Teacher-Researcher Festival
Visit: https://trfestival.wordpress.com/