after almost 18 months of meticulous planning, packing, unloading and cataloguing of around 120,000 historical objects, documents, photographs and even a 19th century horse-drawn fire engine, they have been brought under one roof for the very first time. The collection, comprising of virtually all of Fife museum’s stock not currently on display, along with the council’s vast archive of documents – the oldest of which date back to the 15th century – are now housed in a purpose built storage are

http://bit.ly/2OkkeCQ
http://bit.ly/2OkkeCQ+

--
Peterk