From: 31003662200n behalf of
Sent: Friday, July 20, 2018 09:31
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Office 365 project advice

Hello everyone,

I’m researching how to mitigate information risks in an Office 365 rollout at Dorset Councils Partnership.

We will mainly be promoting Outlook, OneDrive and Teams, underpinning the latter O365 Groups and SharePoint libraries will automatically be created.

I’m going to summarise the information risks and proposed comms/ policies/ guidance/ technical settings needed to mitigate these risks.

Has anyone done anything similar and would be willing to share their findings? Or alternatively share experiences of OneDrive and SharePoint settings where the main usage will be collaboration via Teams, potentially including sensitive info, rather than records repositories in SharePoint itself. (E.g. external sharing settings, global retention policies, data loss prevention policies, how to control self-provisioned sites).

Any info very gratefully received, and I’d be happy to share my research in some form when I’m done.

Thanks, Kate
To view the list archives go to: https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=RECORDS-MANAGEMENT-UK To unsubscribe from this list, send an email to [log in to unmask] with the words UNSUBSCRIBE RECORDS-MANAGEMENT-UK For any technical queries re JISC please email [log in to unmask] For any content based queries, please email [log in to unmask]