Hi Kate,

I would also be very interested in your findings and would be grateful if you could forward it to me too.

Best wishes,

Kristina

Kristina Brown

Records Manager

LLB Hons, MA, MSc, MLitt

The University of Edinburgh

Estates Department

9 Infirmary Street

Edinburgh

EH1 1NP

T: 0131 650 9109

M: 07920 138475

E: [log in to unmask]

Office Hours: 8:00am - 4.00pm

Sent: 20 July 2018 12:42
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Office 365 project advice

I am also interested in this topic Kate so if you get any replies direct can you forward them?

Thanks in advance

Regards

Rachel M

Very