Hi,

This year will be my first year carrying out results day within ProSolution.

I have looked at the Exams Results day FAQ on the Advanced Knowledge base as well as going through some very brief documentation left by my predecessors.

Do any other sites have any detailed guides of the things I should be checking pre-results day, or any general hints and tips around results day and ProSolution.

Cheers

Andrew Steer|MIS Manager|John Leggott College West Common Lane, Scunthorpe DN17 1DS| 01724 407026| [log in to unmask]

John Leggott College, West Common Lane, Scunthorpe, DN17 1DS

The information contained in this email message is confidential. It is for the exclusive use of the
intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient(s) you are requested to delete any
copy of this email and notify us by reply.

P Think before you print.

This mail list is run by users of the ProSolution Student Management & Information System and is not directly connected with Compass Computer Consultants. Please ensure that you test any ideas provided on this list on your TRAINING SYSTEM before implementing them on your LIVE SYSTEM. The owners of this list and Compass Computer Consultants Limited accept no liability for any loss resulting from this list. Should you be unsure, please contact ProSolution Support on 01928 725522 or email [log in to unmask]