Apologies for cross posting -

Dear colleagues,

Please see below for an exciting opportunity to join The National Archives as its Academic Communications and Impact Officer. Please don’t hesitate to forward this on to colleagues/contacts.

I’d be happy to have an informal conversation with any individual interested in this post.

Best,

Matt

Job opportunity: Academic Communications and Impact Officer

This is an incredibly exciting time for The National Archives. We have just published our research priorities, are actively developing our research infrastructure, and have launched an exciting programme of academic events and programmes.

The role of Academic Communications and Impact Officer will be an exciting opportunity to help support and drive forward The National Archives’ engagement with its academic audience. Sitting within the Research and Collections Directorate, and working closely with the Marketing & Communications and Digital Services Teams, this role will help to ensure that our communication with our academic audience is efficient and effective, that our academic engagement activities and academic programmes are supported and delivered to high-standards, and that the impact of our research is highly visible and clearly communicated externally.

This role will offer essential and comprehensive support to the expanding Academic Engagement and Research teams during a period of great change, whilst also delivering our communication with our academic audience more widely.

For further details, please visit: https://www.civilservicejobs.service.gov.uk/csr/jobs.cgi?jcode=1593216

Closing date: 31st July 2018

Dr Matt Greenhall | Head of Academic Engagement

The National Archives, Kew, Richmond, Surrey TW9 4DU | +44 (0)20 8876 3444 ext 2221 | 07879890156

http://www.nationalarchives.gov.uk/about/our-research-and-academic-collaboration

Sign up for our research newsletter

National Archives Disclaimer

This email and any files transmitted with it are intended solely for the use of the
individual(s) to whom they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient and
have received this email in error, please notify the sender and delete the email.
Opinions, conclusions and other information in this message and attachments that do
not relate to the official business of The National Archives are neither given nor
endorsed by it.

The original of this email was scanned for viruses by the Government Secure Intranet virus scanning service supplied by Cable&Wireless Worldwide in partnership with MessageLabs. (CCTM Certificate Number 2009/09/0052.) On leaving the GSi this email was certified virus free.

To unsubscribe from the MUSEUMS-INFO list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=MUSEUMS-INFO&A=1