Dear listmembers,

It is my great pleasure to invite you to the 6th ETNA conference entitled,

"THE NURSING CURRICULUM NEEDS A CULTURAL REVOLUTION: THE WHY, THE HOW, THE WHAT AND THE WHEN OF A GLOBAL CULTURALLY COMPETENT CURRICULUM“

The conference will take place on the 19th to 21st June 2019 at the University of South Bohemia, in the beautiful city of České Budėjovice, Czech Republic.

I invite you to visit the conference website for more information and for submitting your abstracts at https://www.etna2019.cz/

I look forward to an exciting conference. Our motto for all our conferences has always been to have fun whilst learning. The ETNA standards have always been very high. Come and join us as we chase the innovative, the provocative, the critical, the challenging, the political, the cultural, the diverse aspects of transcultural healthcare and cultural competence.
I promise you YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED!

Enjoy your summer 2018 and consider submitting an abstract and registering to attend the ETNA conference.

Best wishes
Rena Papadopoulos, President of ETNA (European Transcultural Nurses Association (increasing global and multidisciplinary)

Dr Irena Papadopoulos,
Professor of Transcultural Health and Nursing,
Head, Research Centre for Transcultural Studies in Health,

School of Health and Education,
Middlesex University,
The Burroughs,
London NW4 4BT,
UK.
Tel: +44 208 411 6626

Follow me on Twitter  @irena_pap
Please visit the CARESSES website (culturally competent robots project) www.caressesrobot.org
Subscribe to [log in to unmask]
 Check out my new bookCulturally Competent Compassion. A Guide for Healthcare Students and Practitioners.Routledge. Order now. Available in April 2018

To unsubscribe from the MINORITY-ETHNIC-HEALTH list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=MINORITY-ETHNIC-HEALTH&A=1