From: Stephanie De Maesschalck [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 12 July 2018 15:48
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: FW: looking for a native English speaker with good knowledge of the Turkish language

Dear Anitha

Interesting! To me, as an absolute non-native English speaker it is not always clear when  someone is considered “fluent”.

Native however seems clearer. Or am I misstaken here?

Stephanie

Op do 12 jul. 2018 om 15:40 schreef SUNDARI ANITHA <[log in to unmask]>

I thought it was no longer acceptable to request 'native' speakers of English. I am assuming a 'fluent speaker' would do just as well?

Best wishes from a non-native speaker of English.

Anitha

Dr Sundari Anitha

Reader

School of Social and Political Sciences