Hi Ozlem
Can you help this person?
Lisa

From: Health of minority ethnic and migrant communities <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Stéphanie De Maesschalck
Sent: 12 July 2018 09:16
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: looking for a native English speaker with good knowledge of the Turkish language

Dear colleagues

My colleague Dr Hakki Demirkapu is looking for a native English speaker with good knowledge of Turkish language, for a translation of a semi-structured questionnaire for his PhD thesis on advanced care planning in Turkish patients.

I suppose this mailinglist is our best shot of finding that person...

Could you help us out here?

Thank you!

Have a great summer,

best wishes

Stéphanie

​

Prof. Dr. Stéphanie De Maesschalck
Onderzoeksgroep Equity in Healthcare

Vakgroep Huisartsgeneeskunde en Eerstelijnsgezondheidszorg, UGent
Campus UZ, 6K3
De Pintelaan 185, 9000 Gent

T 09/332 36 12
M 0479/93 00 82