Dear All,

Here some news about the website « Les procès-verbaux du Bureau des longitudes (1795-1932) » (http://bdl.ahp-numerique.fr/).

We have published two news « focus »:

- L'observatoire de Wilhelm Struve à Dorpat, by Colette Le Lay (http://bdl.ahp-numerique.fr/focus-institutions-cll-obs-dorpat);

- Antoine Marie Rémi Chazallon (1802-1872) - partie 1, by Nicolas Pouvreau (http://bdl.ahp-numerique.fr/focus-acteurs-np-chazallon1).

We have also added two news years of transcriptions: 1872 and 1873. This work has been realized by Julien Muller, recruited for the ANR project “Le Bureau des longitudes (1795-1932): de la Révolution française à la Troisième République” (https://histbdl.hypotheses.org/a-propos).

Furthers focus and transcriptions will be put on-line from September 2018 onward.

We wish you a good research on our website and very nice summer holiday!

Martina Schiavon (for the ANR project)

--
Martina SCHIAVON
Maître de conférences HDR en Histoire des sciences et des techniques

To unsubscribe from the MERSENNE list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=MERSENNE&A=1