Some more bells:

   - Leper's bell, c. 14 Century:
   https://twitter.com/alexibaker/status/343462198162624512
   - King David Playing Bells, Master of the Ingeborg Psalter, before 1210
   CE, Tempera colors and gold leaf on parchment. J. Paul Getty Museum:
   http://www.getty.edu/art/collection/objects/127962/master-of-the-ingeborg-psalter-initial-c-david-playing-bells-french-after-1205/?dz=0.5000,0.8350,0.44
   - Hand Bells, c. 1120–1135 at Cathedral of Saint Lazare at Autun, France
   (see picture 8 of 33):
   https://hiveminer.com/Tags/gislebertus%2Csaintlazare
   - Handbell ringers, before 1476 CE. at Edward the Confessor's funeral,
   detail from the Bayeux Tapestry:
   http://www.sawlady.com/photos/BellRingersBayeux.jpg and
   https://kenlai.files.wordpress.com/2011/12/bell_medieval.jpg
   - Personification of Music, c.1145, Chartres Cathedral:
   https://www.bluffton.edu/homepages/facstaff/sullivanm/chartreswest/smusic.jpg

Cheers,

Richard J Legault