Michael
Creative Producer
Historypin

On 31 Jul 2018, at 11:52, Gary Swan <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hi Linda

Aberdeenshire Libraries produced a virtual tour of the Arbuthnot Museum in Peterhead, for our Museums colleagues.
The museum is upstairs with no lift, so the tour was designed primarily for use on a touchscreen in the library on the ground floor of the building to enable folk with mobility issues to access a selection of the exhibits on display.

The tour is also available online at http://www.arbuthnot.onceuponashire.co.uk/index.htm

Regards
Gary Swan
Media Producer
Aberdeenshire Libraries

From: Museums Computer Group [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Linda Ellis
Sent: 30 July 2018 18:38
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Examples of great online content focused on collections

I would be really interested to hear others recommendations of websites that have great content showcasing items from art, museum and archive collections.

Content that is interesting and engaging and makes you want to make a visit to see the objects / documents etc in real life.

Thanks

Linda Ellis

To unsubscribe from the MCG list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=MCG&A=1

This e-mail may contain privileged information intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. If you have received this e-mail in error, please accept our apologies and notify the sender, deleting the e-mail afterwards. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the e-mail's author and do not necessarily represent those of Aberdeenshire Council. www.aberdeenshire.gov.uk Dh’fhaodadh fiosrachadh sochaire, a tha a-mhàin airson an neach gu bheil am post-dealain air a chur, a bhith an seo. Ma tha thu air am post-dealain fhaighinn mar mhearachd, gabh ar leisgeul agus cuir fios chun an neach a chuir am post-dealain agus dubh às am post-dealain an dèidh sin. ’S e beachdan an neach a chuir am post-dealain a tha ann an gin sam bith a thèid a chur an cèill agus chan eil e a’ ciallachadh gu bheil iad a’ riochdachadh beachdan Chomhairle Shiorrachd Obar Dheathain. www.aberdeenshire.gov.uk