Hi Elle,

I assume their reluctance is because they don't want to have appstore login details on every device?

The way you'd generally accomplish this in a finance and IT friendly way is to use a mobile device management (MDM) tool, but you may be able to get away with the Apple Configurator instead. Essentially these work by finance purchasing bulk codes from the appstore and then the codes are redeemed on devices during deployment. This should mean you don't need any actual financial details on the device itself.

You can read a bit more about the process here for a different app:

https://docs.kioskproapp.com/article/570-purchasing-multiple-licenses-through-apples-volume-purchase-program

In any case you'd need to have your finance team sign up for the Volume Purchase Program so that they can make these types of purchases.

Best regards,

Nick