On 23 Jul 2018, at 16:58, Mike Thirlwell <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

It wouldn’t be a hugely difficult job just to cobble together a script to read the csv and then spit out html either.

Cheers.

+1

I think a clearer definition of the context might better inform the solution.

I jumped to a conclusion!

I think we should probably ask about where the image galleries are to be shown, what sort of images are currently available, what sort of metadata and how the 'content' will be managed in the first instance.

As you say, some scripting and some html templates would do the trick too.

I've developed a few PHP driven systems that handle images, metadata and squirt out flat html (using PHP buffer).

I'm surprised to find I still have a demo site (unstyled) using Black Country Living Museum data here:
http://www.xebitor.com/generic/index.htm

:o)

To unsubscribe from the MCG list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=MCG&A=1