Hi everyone,

Following on from the Ebook Accessibility Audit<https://sites.google.com/site/ebookaudit2016/home> we would now like your help with a new initiative. This time we are evaluating the information that platforms and publishers provide to advise people about the accessibility of their products. ASPIRE stands for Accessibility Statements Promoting Improved Reading Experience.

We'd be delighted for as many people as possible to take part - it's far quicker and easier than the last time and is excellent for staff development and accessibility awareness.

For a step-by-step summary of what to do and links to all the relevant resources please go to https://tinyurl.com/aspirego (or the full URL - if that one gets blocked by your browser - is https://drive.google.com/file/d/1D7Wb6HRVxnXYIn3znZyDXgaDe9G4pb4d/view)

We've had over 50 audits done in the first few days and we've got until 15th August so the signs are good but we're really keen to get multiple audits on multiple suppliers to give us robust statistics.

Be creative - get a coffee/cake and audit afternoon planned with colleagues, work with distant friends via Skype, use it as a team-building exercise.

You will be astonished at how little information is provided by some suppliers. Let's gather the evidence to argue for better information...!

If you need any help undertaking an audit or have any questions please email: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Thank you
ASPIRE team