From: Information literacy and information skills teaching discussion list [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of KAREN HANS
Sent: 29 July 2018 15:40
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Parliamentary report on fake news and digital literacy

Yes many thanks. Also do you know whether there will be any mention of qualified school librarians in relation to the implementation recommendations?
Karen

On Sun, 29 Jul 2018, 2:53 pm Geoff Walton, <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>> wrote:
Hi Stephane,

Many thanks for the heads up and synopsis. Do you know whether we can contribute to the second report or is it a done deal?

Best wishes,

Geoff

Sent from my iPhone

"Before acting on this email or opening any attachments you should read the Manchester Metropolitan University email disclaimer available on its website http://www.mmu.ac.uk/emaildisclaimer<http://www.mmu.ac.uk/emaildisclaimer> "