From: An informal open list set up by UKSG - Connecting the Information Community [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of InterLibraryLoans
Sent: 04 July 2018 17:40
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [lis-e-resources] Journal Article requested from Journal of Harbin University of Civil Engineering and Architecture

From: InterLibraryLoans
Sent: 04 July 2018 17:34
To: [log in to unmask]

Dear colleagues
One of our students is having difficulty locating the following article (as am I):

Mingyao, L.W.Z. 1997. The character of architectural colour modelling and basic styles in patterns. Journal of Harbin University of Civil Engineering and Architecture 4: 100-106.

Our British Library number is 88-2933

Any assistance on this would be much appreciated.

Thank you
Kind regards
Elizabeth

Elizabeth McHugh - Electronic Resources Manager

University of the Highlands and Islands, Executive Office, Ness Walk, Inverness IV3 5SQ

Oilthigh na Gàidhealtachd agus nan Eilean, Oifis Stiùiridh, Slighe Nis, Inbhir Nis IV3 5SQ

Tel: Office: DD: 01463 279 864
Tel: Mobile: 07748146418
A Millennium Commission lottery project. A limited company registered in Scotland no. 148203. Scottish charity no. SC022228. Registered office: 12B, Ness Walk, Inverness IV3 5SQ.

Pròiseact crannchuir Coimisean nam Mìle Bliadhna. Companaidh earranta clàraichte ann an Alba, àir. 148203. Àir. Carthannas Albannach SC022228. Oifis chlàraichte: 12b Slighe Nis, Inbhir Nis, Alba, IV3 5SQ

lis-e-resources is a UKSG list - http://www.uksg.org<https://protect-eu.mimecast.com/s/grwGCOy5zFpw554uEmzlx?domain=uksg.org> UKSG groups also available on Facebook and LinkedIn Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/UKSG<https://protect-eu.mimecast.com/s/F7CtCPZ5AcKZvvMt0rF9s?domain=twitter.com>