Hello Everyone,

Penny, Jackie and I are writing a short opinion piece about the virtues of collective development at institutional learning and teaching conferences. It seems that most universities hold one each year and we're interested to explore what people learn and what more could be done to learn from them as a sector, both across the UK and globally. We'd be keen to hear from people via this survey that have been to an institutional learning and teaching conference this year to find out a little about the topic and what was learnt. There are only five questions so do please take a minute to respond and we'll post you the link to our article later in the year.

Please click here for the survey  - https://lboro.onlinesurveys.ac.uk/learning-and-teaching-conferences

Wishing you all a wonderful summer.

Kind regards,

Deena

Dr. Deena Ingham SFHEA, FSEDA

Academic Practice Development Advisor

Centre for Academic Practice

Rutland Building

Loughborough University

Leicestershire

LE11 3TU

Find us on Twitter @LboroCAP

Visit our blog: http://blog.lboro.ac.uk/teachingandlearning

Editorial board member for Student Engagement in Higher Education Journal https://journals.gre.ac.uk/index.php/raise

To unsubscribe from the LDHEN list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=LDHEN&A=1