Hi Helen and all

Two AALL members presented on their research into ‘third party services’ at ICALLD earlier this year, which includes Studiosity and similar services:

The hard working learner: third party services and academic language and learning.

Presenters: Helen Benzie & Rowena Harper, University of South Australia

Abstract here: http://icalld2018.cdu.edu.au/abstracts/05_benzie_harper.pdf

Recording here - it is the first presentation on Session 3: http://icalld2018.cdu.edu.au/conference_rooms.html

[Note also that Studiosity was previously known as YourTutor, and there was a discussion on LDHEN about this last year.]

Regards

Lesley