Angela,

Thanks for the email.

Our project dealt with the implementation and evaluation of My Healthcare Passport, however it did include people with learning disabilities and mental health issues.

Details can be found on the funders site – Foundation of Nursing Studies - https://www.fons.org/library/report-details/71699 a film about the project can be found at https://youtu.be/jxmh0Ksozls

Please let me know if I can provide any further details.

Regards,

Daniel Marsden

Senior Lecturer - Learning Disability Nursing

Kingston and St George’s Joint Faculty

Health, Social Care and Education

FL 1001 , Frank Lampl Building, Kingston Hill Campus, Kingston Hill, KT2 7LB

Email : [log in to unmask]

Mobile: 07768 145608

Twitter: dmarsden49

kin_sig (2)