Hi Sara,

My guess is that your melodic_IC file is in functional space, and you are
overlaying it on the structural image, which is in structural space. If you
want to overlay the component image on the structural image, you will need
to transform it into structural space. You can use the ApplyXfm gui to do
this.

Cheers,

Paul