A: Park Lane, Pontefract, West Yorkshire, WF8 4QR
[https://nclt.ac.uk/emailsignature/signature-nclt.gif]

Sent: 05 July 2018 11:32
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Unit E - Numbering candidates

HI Jon,

Are you using the brand new version?

If so how easy is it to use, we are looking at swapping over this academic year

Vicky Buckle
Examinations Manager
York College
Email [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Telephone 01904 770458

Sent: 05 July 2018 10:10
To: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Hi Jane

Are you using old world UNIT-e Exams or the newer version? They are a little different in how they deal with your candidate numbers.

Jon

Jon Lisle
Head of Information Systems
Hartpury College | Gloucester | GL19 3BE
Telephone: 01452 702670 | Extension: x2591