A: Park Lane, Pontefract, West Yorkshire, WF8 4QR

[log in to unmask]" alt="https://nclt.ac.uk/emailsignature/signature-nclt.gif">

Sent: 10 July 2018 13:44
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: OCR Cambridge Technicals 72 results files

Hi Jayne

We don’t run Cambridge Technicals, but you should be able to import the results files, although as you say you’ll get an error for the Units which you can ignore, but the results should go in against the Exam Subject Entry regardless.

If you did want the Unit grades you would need to go through the entry process again and link in the Exam Paper Entries.

Hope that helps.

Jon