Sent: 09 July 2018 16:43
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Learner registration/certificate name

Hi Inga,

We ask learners for their full (legal) name at enrolment and this is what goes on their certificate. We have a section that allows us to enter what they are known as (ie. Joseph may be preferred to be called Joe) and this transfers onto the registers so that the tutors are aware but this does not impact on the certification name.

Kind Regards,

Joe Robinson

Exam Coordinator

CIS