The University of Bedfordshire requires External Examiners for the following courses:-

*         MA Childhood and Youth:  Applied Perspectives

*         MA International Social Work and Social Development

*         MSc Social Work (Systemic Practice)

*         BA Criminology and Sociology

*         Foundation in Child and Family Studies

*         Foundation in Health and Social Care Practice (at Tresham and Bedford College)

Successful candidates will be responsible for monitoring the quality of these courses and externally moderate assessed work. External examiners are required to attend at least one assessment board a year and complete an annual report.

The post is for an initial period of 4 years, starting in 2018 - 2022

We are looking to appoint now with a view to the successful candidates taking up their roles in October 2018.

We are also looking for externals for one day validation events for:

*         Foundation in Child and Family Studies

*         Foundation in Health and Social Care Practice (at Tresham and Bedford College)

Interested persons should send their CV to [log in to unmask]

Application Deadline:  No later than 1st August 2018

Please quote this reference on application:  Ext.ExaminersASS/June2018