At Robert Gordon University, we are about to embark on our first Business/Management Graduate Apprenticeships and are looking for an External Examiner.  Graduate Apprenticeships were launched in Scotland only last year and therefore we would love to hear from HE colleagues in England who area a bit further down the road with delivery of this type of course. We offer the normal External Fee as well as overnight accommodation in a lovely Scottish country hotel if required to stay overnight. Please contact Erica Cargill [log in to unmask] for more details.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Erica