I have developed considerable evidence and a mobile application related to measuring the relationship of problem or disorder with intervention against background such as life events and comorbidity. The method incorporates qualitative and quantitative approaches to measurement. This method is effective in multiple domains, and the app operates independently of a network, is low cost, and generalizable in that it may be user-defined and hence tailored to any problem or situation.

Anyone interested may contact me directly for links to publications.