**With apologies for cross-posting**

Application deadline: 27 July 2018

University of Oxford

MSc in Sustainable Urban Development

Part-time from October 2018

Applications close shortly for the MSc in Sustainable Urban Development for October 2018 entry.

"Completing this degree at Oxford has been a transformative experience for me - it has changed the way I think, and has really added to my value system and my professional capacity and confidence.”
Karim Khwanda, Master's graduate based in Syria

“The Continuing Education courses are also designed to bring classes together from diverse international perspectives, making the conversation, learning possibilities, and relationships that much more meaningful.”
Megan O’Hara, Master’s graduate based in USA

Further information about the MSc and the application process can be found at www.conted.ox.ac.uk/msud.