From: ESOL-Research discussion forum and message board <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of James Simpson <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: 12 July 2018 11:29
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: FW: Vacancy at RETAS - Operations and Development Manager

Hello all

A further job opportunity at RETAS in Leeds – see below and attached. RETAS (Refugee Education Training Advice Service) is a charity that supports refugees and asylum seekers living in Leeds and across West Yorkshire, helping them to reach their potential. RETAS is growing, and now needs an Operations & Development Manager. This is a great job with a brilliant organisation for a really committed person.

James

Dr James Simpson

Senior Lecturer (Language Education)

School of Education