From: ESOL-Research discussion forum and message board [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Laila El-Metoui
Sent: 20 July 2018 12:10
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Important questions about GDPR for ESOL providers

Thank you very much both for your swift responses , that’s very interesting

I am now in a position of funding allocation in my current job , so need to clarify data collection from my end to inform commissioned organisations.

Does anyone know whether ESFA has issued a privacy notice informing providers how they are using the data they are collecting?

Where it’s stored? How it’s shared?

Lail El-Metoui
LGBT Education Consultant & Teacher Educator
https://lelmeducation.wordpress.com
Member of Action for ESOL http://actionforesol.org/ and NATECLA London https://nateclaldn.wordpress.com
Supporter The Ruth Hayman Trust http://www.ruthhaymantrust.org.uk
Sent from iPhone