Dear Colleagues,

I hope you well. I have recently become an associate editor of this journal and we are very keen to receive submissions from economic geographers. Please see call for papers attached. If you require any further information please let me know.

Best wishes,
Padraig

Pádraig Carmody, PhD, FTCD, MRIA
Associate Professor and Head of Geography,
Director, Masters in Development Practice
http://www.naturalscience.tcd.ie/postgraduate/dev-pract/
Visiting Associate Professor,
Department of Geography, Energy and Environmental Management,
University of Johannesburg
Steering Committee, Development Studies Association of Ireland https://www.dsaireland.org<https://www.dsaireland.org/>
And Trinity International Development Initiative https://www.tcd.ie/tidi/
Associate Editor, Transnational Corporations http://unctad.org/en/pages/publications/Transnational-Corporations-(Journal).aspx
Trinity College Dublin, the University of Dublin
Dublin 2, Ireland.
+353 1 8961243
www.tcd.ie

Trinity College Dublin, the University of Dublin is ranked 1st in Ireland
and in the top 100 world universities by the QS World University Rankings.

------------
Pádraig O'Cearmada, PhD, FTCD, MRIA
Ollamh Comhlach
Tíreolaíocht
Stiúrthóir TCD, Máistreacht i gCleachtas Forbartha
http://www.naturalscience.tcd.ie/postgraduate/dev-pract/
Ar Cuairt Comhlach Ollamh,
Roinn na Tíreolaíochta, Fuinnimh agus Bainistíocht Comhshaoil,
Ollscoil na Johannesburg
Coláiste na Tríonóide, Baile Átha Cliath, Ollscoil Átha Cliath
Baile Átha Cliath 2, Éire.
+353 1 8961243
www.tcd.ie<http://www.tcd.ie/>

Fáilte romhat do ghnó a dhéanamh trí Ghaeilge liom

Coláiste na Tríonóide, Baile Átha Cliath - an ollscoil is fearr in Éirinn agus ceann den 100
ollscoil is fearr ar domhan de réir Rangú QS ar Ollscoileanna an Domhain