Dear All,

This is but a reminder that the deadline is approaching on the proposals for the pre-summit workshop at the first European Literacy Network Summit. I’m re-sending the original message and I’d just like to add that filling in the proposal form is not very demanding and the text that we ask for by August can be at any stage of development – the point being to discuss it among peers and move it forward!

So, I’m still hoping you’ll find this call for proposals interesting 😉  (And apologies for cross-posting of course)

“For the first time ever on the European scene, the International Researchers Consortium of the College Conference on Composition and Communication will host a workshop in connection with the first European Literacy Network Summit in Porto, November 1-3, 2018. The International Researchers Consortium is unique, because the majority of its workshop participants take the role of workshop collaborators who create the content for the workshop. This half day permits every collaborator to get rich feedback on their own projects-in-process, as well as work to understand each other’s work through its unique institutional, cultural, and political contexts.

We will host a pre-Summit half-day workshop on October 31, afternoon.

The call is attached and here is the link to the proposal form: https://goo.gl/forms/ArSVv4YHxVUIlJVv1

Here is link to a video from this year’s corresponding workshop at the annual College Conference on Composition and Communication (CCCC) in the U.S: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X74zSBafI0w&feature=youtube

Best,

Magnus for the IRC steering group”

Magnus Gustafsson
Chalmers University of Technology