Hi Peter et al

Please share:

The Self & Society Interview

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/326649638_The_Self_Society_Interview_July_2018

The interview is also available via my website at:

https://www.mostewartresearch.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/Self-Society-journal-interview.pdf

Best

Mo

“Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about the things that matter.”

Martin Luther-King Jr

Mo Stewart

Disability studies researcher

Author of ‘Cash Not Care: the planned demolition of the UK welfare state’. New Generation Publishing 2016

https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Mo_Stewart/publications

*** The contents of this email are intended for the recipient only and may be confidential. Permission is not given for this information to be published, forwarded or distributed further. ***

________________End of message________________ This Disability-Research Discussion list is managed by the Centre for Disability Studies at the University of Leeds (www.leeds.ac.uk/disability-studies). Enquiries about list administration should be sent to [log in to unmask] Archives and tools are located at: www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/disability-research.html You can VIEW, POST, JOIN and LEAVE the list by logging in to this web page.