Martin's parses are incorporated at perseus.uchicago, which James Tauber
and Giuseppe Celano are in the position to integrate with the Scaife
viewer. I've made a minimal number of edits over the years, separating
sheep from apples, urine from fair winds, and the like, to align things
further with Liddell&Scott-based Perseus lemmatization.

I would be very interested in metrical data compared with morphology data
for application to non-metrical texts (so as to disambiguate quantities of
certain endings; e.g., acc pl -ας depending on pos and lemma).

All best,
Helma

Helma Dik
Department of Classics