Hi all,
With apologies for cross-posting, this is a final reminder that the deadline for abstracts for the UK and Ireland Planning Research Conference is tomorrow, the 6th of July.

The conference is in Sheffield this year from the 3-5th of September and it would be great to have a wide range of critical perspectives on the theme of 'alternative futures for planning'.

We are accepting abstracts for papers and roundtable sessions as well as for a pre-conference PhD workshop on the 3rd of September.

You can find details of how to submit your proposal on the conference website here: https://shef.ac/PRC2018

If you're not able to meet the deadline but would still like to submit an abstract then please email [log in to unmask] and we will do our best to help.

Conference registration should be open in the next week or so along with further details about the programme.

We hope to see you in Sheffield!

Best,
Andy

--
Andy Inch
Dept of Urban Studies and Planning

To unsubscribe from the CRIT-GEOG-FORUM list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=CRIT-GEOG-FORUM&A=1