Hello all!

Happy summer to you. I'm a phd student in need of assistance :).

I'm writing to ask for help in finding a *community-university project in
the UK that has been running for preferably more than 5 years* (but can be
less). I'm interested in projects that are *community-based, ideally using
a co-production/participatory approach and involving students* (when
possible).

The projects I'm currently looking at involve a mixture of live teaching
(or community-based teaching), engaged research and volunteering...I'm just
in need of one more case study.

If you know of a project, or a set of projects happening that loosely fit
this criteria and could pass on their details, I would be SO thankful!!

Thank you for your time and I hope you are enjoying our sunny summer!

--
Best wishes,
Marion Oveson

PhD researcher looking at, 'Community-university projects- impact,
experience & pedagogy'

Department of Urban Studies and Planning & the Department of Education
University of Sheffield

EDU MA Tutor